• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issues with game on Steam related to Adobe AIR

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to download a game on Steam, and the download pauses saying that the there is a disk write error: "Contents/Frameworks/Adobe AIR.framework/Resourcces/cs.Iproj"

I went to Steam forums and they have been unable to help me so far and none of the suggestions worked. Other games run on Steam but not the game I am attempting to download and run. Steam said it was an issue with the file contents above: Adobe AIR.framework/Resources/cs.Iproj.....

I have redownloaded adobe air, run scans for viruses, rebooted everything, re downloaded steam, etc.....

Anyone have any insight as to how this might get fixed?

Thanks!!!

Adam

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adam,

if I understand you correctly, you are not a developer yourself but instead you have problems with a game that someone else put on Steam, correct? Your best bet will be to contact that developer and describe the issue to them. I don't think anyone here will be able to help you with a problem that happened in the game that someone else programmed, because it does not sound like a general problem with Air, rather a specific issue with that game.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines