Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need danish in the supportedLanguages tag

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm building a danish iOS app but in the app store I don't want to list all the default languages since it's only supporting danish. I've tried adding <supportedLanguages>da</supportedLanguages> in the descriptor file but it won't compile. What can I do to get danish as the language in the app-store? Or hide all the languages which the app doesn't support (in this case all the default ones).

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

I got an "object file format invalid" error when running codesign but it was solved by running this command from shell first (in case any one else get's the error):

export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/codesign_allocate"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

flexercised  escribió

Only by doing this:

http://www.saumitrabhave.com/2011/10/removing-unwanted-languages-from-you.html

By doing what? That link unfortunately doesn't work anymore.

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but I'm having the same issue. I can't add "th" (Thai) to <supportedLanguages></supportedLanguages>, but only in Android. In iOS it accepts that language just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines