• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer able to submit app to iTunes.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am trying to submit a new version of an app to iTunes with the application loader but keeps coming up with the following error. The app was submitting fine last Friday. Any help or fixes will be much appreciated.

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:

/var/folders/cc/4b5fjzqn0_n34cll1wzkbk49jhjcnt/T/404743731.itmsp - Error Messages:

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment. This app does not have proper segment alignment and should be rebuilt with the latest version of Xcode. Please contact Developer Technical Support if you need further assistance."

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

It seems there have been changes in way Apple expects the apps to created. We investigated this deeper, and found that the output of our linker (in our toolchain) is no longer being accepted by Apple.

We are working on this to upgrade our toolchain, including the linker. For the time being,  we would suggest you to try using the ‘linker’ available on the system. We have done tests with a couple of apps and it seems to be fixing the problem. Please give it a try and see if it can unblock you. Ple

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 283 Replies 283
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SirRookie,

Have you made the changes in your system linker according to the workaround mentioned by Pahup? If yes then what is the Xcode version on your machine?

-Nimisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workaround works well. Waiting for PC it also ) Please don't improve anything also and make new beta drop available as fast as you can Community crying here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir Rookie,

I was having the same problem as you, and this solved it for me

Adobe Air iOS Invalid Bundle The bundle does not support the minimum version os specified in info.pl...

It took a while but basically you need to unzip the ipa, modify the MinimumOs (I set to 6.0) in the info.plist file, and save it. Before repacking the zip, do the command line stuff, then repack. Rename .zip as .ipa, and upload!

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why you made repack and resign? You can setup minimum version simply editing your *-app.xml file before you compile IPA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I did both the suggestion of Martina. I changed to zip i unpacked and changed the miminumOSversion to 6.0

then i saved the file packed again renamed and had the same error.

What dui you mean with do the command line stuff.

regards

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anton was suggesting that you set the minimum os version in the XML. Doing that may save having to open the package and change the info.plist file. Here's how the info additions looks if you have it set for iPad and iPhone, and a minimum of iOS 6.0:

<InfoAdditions><![CDATA[<key>MinimumOSVersion</key><string>6.0</string><key>UIDeviceFamily</key><array><string>1</string><string>2</string></array>]]></InfoAdditions>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@collin That is exactly what I did. I edited the XML descriptor. I was then checking with the ZIP method above to just be siure if the 6.0 is in the plist file. and it was.

But I couldn't upload to appstore. I understood, that this is ATM only possible when you are on a MAC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, for now you would get rejected for a new reason, and the only work around at the moment is on Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all the help, my app is now waiting for review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck with getting ld64.exe replacement for Windows users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here also, trying to fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I've managed to compile on the command line on my Mac (I usually use Windows) following the steps above. I am no longer getting "Invalid Segment Alignment...", but now I am getting "Invalid Bundle. The bundle MyApp.app does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist"

I'm guessing that this is because I had and old version of x-code installed (3.2), so the /usr/bin/ld was out of date. I've since updated x-code to v6.0, but the /usr/bin/ld file is still old. If someone were to send me a copy of the "ld" file (martinburke.dev at gmail.com) 😉 , could I just replace my old one and it would work?

Or is there a more up to date "ld" file somewhere on my Mac since installing x-code 6? I can't find it anywhere.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with an app packaged with Flash cc 2014 AIR 15.0.0.274.

I hope we get soon a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

Could you please send working ld file to me - SerjZvon[at]yandex.ru. Big thanks in advance!

And maybe there is some info about new official release of the beta AIR SDK in connection with the new Apple changes. Whether to wait for release of it or better (in time) to compile manually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey fellow Air-heads -

I too would love this Id file - kingbaggot[at]gmail  - although that said if it's mac only I'd better wait for a pc-orientated fix. I am baffled by both the problem AND the solution on this one.

Feels like this submit-error-fest is becoming a bi-annual event.

anyway, good to see everyone hanging in there x

-Jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks heaps for the quick response and fix for this issue it now submits ok. The path to the new file was located here for me too /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin.

FYI after doing that update I was able to use flash builder 4.7 to compile it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I could somehow get the same miracle file please!  eric@twvending.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you using Mac or Windows? I tried ld on my windows and I got an error message incompatible file.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use mac and have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man this is kinda turning into a begging thread huh?

What else can ya do? Need the file too if you don't mind. matt.siege@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m sure Adobe team is working on a solution. Can anyone from Adobe let us know an estimate time for it? A new SDK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is still not working with the new ld file. Same old error. Could this be because I'm compiling with -useLegacyAOT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out what's wrong; Flash Builder 4.7 doesn't keep the compiler in the SDK directory, it keeps it in /eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722 . Ridiculous...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines