• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer able to submit app to iTunes.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am trying to submit a new version of an app to iTunes with the application loader but keeps coming up with the following error. The app was submitting fine last Friday. Any help or fixes will be much appreciated.

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:

/var/folders/cc/4b5fjzqn0_n34cll1wzkbk49jhjcnt/T/404743731.itmsp - Error Messages:

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment. This app does not have proper segment alignment and should be rebuilt with the latest version of Xcode. Please contact Developer Technical Support if you need further assistance."

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

It seems there have been changes in way Apple expects the apps to created. We investigated this deeper, and found that the output of our linker (in our toolchain) is no longer being accepted by Apple.

We are working on this to upgrade our toolchain, including the linker. For the time being,  we would suggest you to try using the ‘linker’ available on the system. We have done tests with a couple of apps and it seems to be fixing the problem. Please give it a try and see if it can unblock you. Ple

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 283 Replies 283
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the earlier messages will you be able to find your way to the ld64 file? If by some miracle an ld file arrived in your email, you could try the fix we've used on Mac. Knowing your email address would help this miracle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my mail is m.nobel9@upcmail.nl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

Can you send the file to imran.shiekh@gmail.com please need my app to go live, client breathing down my neck

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get that file as well ?

kwolbert@amiscu.com

This fix is in desperation !

Thanks

Keith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2014 Sep 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hı Collin,

Waiting for miracle, my e-mail: bulentozbalaban@gmail.com

thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you say what your situation is? If you're on Windows, the file I can send won't help. If you're on Mac, what is the reason you don't have Xcode 6.0.1 installed?

I'll send it anyway, in case you're on Mac and have some good reason not to have Xcode up to date!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Mac and I will install Xcode5's latest version. Is Xcode 6.0.1 mandatory for build? If you can send ld file anyway, I'll be glad. Thank you again..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that Xcode 5.1.1 would be ok, and you could use AIR 13 and be in business. But if you're using a later AIR, that is set to use Xcode 6.0, then the problems happen.

Pop back here to say if the file helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Colin,

Thank you for your help but your ld file that you send to me did not worked. After this, I installed Xcode 5.1.1 and linked ld file that located in toolchains folder ("/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/ld") and seems like it worked. Take care!

Here is my configuration:

IDE: Flash Builder 4.7

Flex SDK: 4.6

AIR SDK: 13.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're using AIR 13, and so predate these issues. My file would have needed AIR 14 or 15 I think, because those are based on Xcode 6.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ozbalaban,

I would be most thankful if you could send me your ld file from Xcode 5.1.1. Colin's file could not help us because our project is not working properly on AIR 15, it's just broken after menu (but still good on AIR 13, I think it's all because of -uselegacyAOT)

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have any problems doing a regular build under AIR 13?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, all is great. But only can not to upload it via Application loader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure I can sen you my ld file, can you give me your mail address please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you a lot, ozbalaban.

I forgot to precise I'm on Windows.

Win 8, FB 4.6, AIR 15.0.

I can't use the patched release including compilater...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big thanks!

My mail: SerjZvon[at]yandex.ru

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin!

Could you please send the ld64 file (Xcode 6.0.1) to me too? I'm on Mac with OS Lion 10.7.3 and because of this I can't to download new XCode 6.0.1 (Apple's restriction). And it's some reason because I can not update my Mac Mini on the new OS.

P.S. ld64 filefrom Xcode 6.0.1 because I want to compile the project with the latest AIR

My mail: SerjZvon[at]yandex.ru

Big thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any suggestions for Windows users?  I see the i686-apple-darwin10-ld64.exe file in the path Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722\AIRSDK\lib\aot\bin\ld64

Went to http://www.adobe.com/go/air_ld64 to download sources.

Am I getting warmer?  Any way I can build a new ld for windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app I made with the ld64 work around just went live. We put "iOS compatibility improvements" in the description:

Let’s Get Ready! on the App Store on iTunes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our app just went in to "waiting for review".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ours too...fingers crossed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Will report back results. I did not find any problems with the builds using the work around either.

So what is the difference between the ld on the system and the one included in the AIR SDK? or what are the issues that could arise from using a different ld than the one adobe provided?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going off the original error, I’m guessing there has been a change in the way segments are aligned. Now, I have no idea what that means! But Adobe do, and should be able to adjust their linker to work the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to encourage you all...our app just got accepted and is processing for the App Store now. We used the method mentioned above. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The same here. I urgently need to upload a new version. I'm getting the

Invalid Bundle error:

Adobe Air iOS Invalid Bundle The bundle does not support the minimum version os specified in info.plist

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines