• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer able to submit app to iTunes.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am trying to submit a new version of an app to iTunes with the application loader but keeps coming up with the following error. The app was submitting fine last Friday. Any help or fixes will be much appreciated.

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:

/var/folders/cc/4b5fjzqn0_n34cll1wzkbk49jhjcnt/T/404743731.itmsp - Error Messages:

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment. This app does not have proper segment alignment and should be rebuilt with the latest version of Xcode. Please contact Developer Technical Support if you need further assistance."

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

It seems there have been changes in way Apple expects the apps to created. We investigated this deeper, and found that the output of our linker (in our toolchain) is no longer being accepted by Apple.

We are working on this to upgrade our toolchain, including the linker. For the time being,  we would suggest you to try using the ‘linker’ available on the system. We have done tests with a couple of apps and it seems to be fixing the problem. Please give it a try and see if it can unblock you. Ple

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 283 Replies 283
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also same problem and i have done my app in Flash CS6 and latest version of SDK , still i couldnit find whats the actual Problem. Please hekp me i am using windows os and upload IPA using Application loader in mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently you can't compile release IPA using Windows. Use Mac for release build. But for testing purpose you can use Windows. How to compile using Mac for Application Loader you can find in first message under correct answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone from adobe tell us when a new update for AIR will be available? For Mac and Windows.

Nobody can submit an app to the store with the current AIR build.

tnx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still looking for a solution on windows - using FlashDevelop. Anyone had any new breakthroughs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pop-can написал(а):

Still looking for a solution on windows - using FlashDevelop. Anyone had any new breakthroughs?

Damn, ppl. Please read! at this moment it works only in Mac

It's official post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was well aware it only works for Mac right now - which is why I was asking if anyone had any news about windows. Relax and read carefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to let everyone on the thread know that we're working on a fix for this around the clock.  As soon as we have a something available to test, I'll post back and those that are interested can email me for access to a private build.  We'll of course continue our testing and push this fix out in our normal channels (beta and release) as soon as possible.  Thanks for hanging in there with us!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the most I've checked a thread since 'The Phantom Menace' trailer came out !

IT IS LIKE WAITING FOR SANTA xxx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an estimated ETA?

Are we talking hours, days or weeks here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

We're pleased to share that we have a Win/Mac build with the fix, you can download the SDK (zip for Win, tbz2 for Mac) from here. We strongly recommend to test the application functionality before trying out the submissions on app store. We really appreciate your patience and support.

Please note, this SDK also sets the MinimumOSVersion to 6.1 in the info.plist of the resulting IPA.

A warning like "ld: warning: CPU_SUBTYPE_ARM_ALL subtype is deprecated" with '-uselegacyAOT no' might occur, but that should be harmless. If you observe any other packaging issues, please report to us as soon as possible with your configuration details.

[Update, the alternate links are following]

Mac - https://dh8vjmvwgc27o.cloudfront.net/airsdk_ld64/archive_air_15.0_with_asc2_drm_sdk.tbz2

Win - https://dh8vjmvwgc27o.cloudfront.net/airsdk_ld64/archive_air_15.0_with_asc2_drm_sdk.zip

-Thanks

Pahup

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the links. I'm assuming the tbz2 is the Mac version, and zip the Windows one.

When you've had a rest, can you start to look into supporting the iPhone 6 icons and splash screen sequence?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much,

Will this be distributed in the beta channel as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, potentially confusing thing, the patched SDK is version 15.0.0.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried building against the provided SDK, but when I do so my app crashes on startup on iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it crash back to the home screen, or just hang? In either case, the new faster compiler isn't compatible with some things. GAForFlash for example. What ANEs do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It crashes immediately back to the home screen.

I'm using 4 ANE:S

- homemade FMOD sound system ANE

- homemade iCloud ANE

- homemade GameCenter ANE

- MilkMan CoreMobile (Tried both 2.3 and 2.4)

Do I need to rebuild my ANEs with any particular changes in settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shoggoth000,

Is the crash specific to this build? If yes then please log a bug at bugbase@adobe.com and please attach a sample app SWFs, app-xml, ANEs , assets and sources? Also please let us know on which platform(and OS Version) you're trying to package the IPA?

Before logging the bug can you please check the minimum OS version supported in the ANEs used in the app? If it it is less than 6.1 then please change it to 6.1 and then re-package the ANE.

-Nimisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to download now...

Dropbox error message:

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance it could get posted elsewhere? The Dropbox links are disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dropbox version was 15.0.0.0, which seems wrong, maybe that is being fixed.

Do you need Mac or Windows? One of us who have downloaded the SDK could pass it over to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who can provide additional download address ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! this is a life saver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the time the Adobe team put into this fix

I just successfully packed my AIR app created using Flash Professional CC via the command line on a Windows 8 PC and uploaded it using the Mac (Maverick) Application Loader.

I would be interested in packaging my AIR apps using my Mac in the future but have ran into issues before with creating bash files to do so.

Don't suppose their's any step by step examples of who to achieve this that you know of?

Anthony.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines