• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer able to submit app to iTunes.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am trying to submit a new version of an app to iTunes with the application loader but keeps coming up with the following error. The app was submitting fine last Friday. Any help or fixes will be much appreciated.

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:

/var/folders/cc/4b5fjzqn0_n34cll1wzkbk49jhjcnt/T/404743731.itmsp - Error Messages:

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment. This app does not have proper segment alignment and should be rebuilt with the latest version of Xcode. Please contact Developer Technical Support if you need further assistance."

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

It seems there have been changes in way Apple expects the apps to created. We investigated this deeper, and found that the output of our linker (in our toolchain) is no longer being accepted by Apple.

We are working on this to upgrade our toolchain, including the linker. For the time being,  we would suggest you to try using the ‘linker’ available on the system. We have done tests with a couple of apps and it seems to be fixing the problem. Please give it a try and see if it can unblock you. Ple

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 283 Replies 283
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2014 Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to decompile the .ipa file, later into payload and modify the .plist in achieving change the version number and achievement and send, then later  i received an email saying:

Dear Developer,

We have found one or more problems with their latest installment of "Hidden Object". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Missing or invalid signature - '! Payload / Hidden Object .app 'Package' hiddenobject 'on road package is not signed by a certificate presentation of Apple.

Once these problems have been fixed, you can redeliver the corrected binary.

regards,

The App Store team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alejandro Castaño wrote:

When i try to decompile the .ipa file, later into payload and modify the .plist in achieving change the version number and achievement and send, then later  i received an email saying:

Missing or invalid signature - '! Payload / Hidden Object .app 'Package' hiddenobject 'on road package is not signed by a certificate presentation of Apple.

The reason is that you manually edited the IPA. If you do that, the signature will be incorrect.

If you want to modify values in "Info.plist", use the XML app descriptor, and add whatever you want in the "InfoAdditions" block. The "Info.plist" file will be changed accordingly. In the case of version number and build, you just change the number in the "versionNumber" block.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right OMA2k , but how i can modify the XML app descriptor before if i am working with flash pro cc 2014?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but how i can modify the XML

drag and drop *-app.xml file into Flash CC 2014 and edit it as default text file And never unzip IPA while you don't know how to resign new IPA. Just upload IPA as is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anton Azarov  when you say drag and drop the xml file, where in i drag ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't know what the descriptor file is?

It's the one called xxxxxx-app.xml (substitute "xxxxxx" by the name of your resulting swf file).

Just edit it with any text editor you like (I recommend Notepad++).

Or you can use Flash Pro itself to edit the file (just use File / Open to open the XML file).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved, i achieve send the new version, very thank you OMA2k Anton Azarov

I am very grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

little fat girl do you solved it? how you do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I incremented the version number and the build number.  didn''t have to do that before, but it worked this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got past "Invalid Segment Alignment" but now one of my ANE's is causing a 'this bundle does not support minimum OS version" error.  I'm using several ANE's only one is causing the error.  Nothing about this ANE has changed since the last version of my app.  Anyone have any ideas what might be causing the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2014 Oct 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Members, Dear Adobe-Team,

first, yes, it's working also for me now. After struggling 5 hours with Updates and copying lb-files from several folders i am very happy for now.

By the way #1: Cheers from Munich!

The great BUT: We are all happy for a while and we are all happy that ADOBE is offering such a great service and opportunity to build iOS and Android Apps without any knowledge of C++ and/or Swift/Objective-C. Really, Thanks! All these languages we do not need to know/learn cause we can create beautiful and precious mobile apps which we want to throw out to the world for two and even more platforms at once. You are one click away from releasing your app to android/iOS. This is great, this is unique what Adobe is doing here! Respect!

Now the "But": I think this/our's/Camx's Issue was solved within less than a week by Adobe, which means great Support from Adobe. But i have a strange feeling, that Adobe does not know, that they have such great and mighty tools and developers on their side. Anyway I feel left alone by Adobe. When do we have to run the next update, when will the next errors occur and how long does Adobe take it to react and publish a proper Update/Solution? How hard will it be the next time? How many Downtime i have to calculate in my project the next time?

For all SDK Updates you have to read through hundreds of Blog Posts/Communities/Reports from other impatient/frustrated and unhappy Users (Headline: Trial and Error ... ) .

My first frustrating-update-experience was after Apple's Update from iOS 6.x to iOS 7. This was a 3 days Job for me and my Team (Some of them are studied IT-Experts) to get our apps run again.

Today i found a third party PlugIn: Manage Adobe AIR SDK plugin for Flash Builder 4.7 (Win + Mac) | Блог им. TheRabbit to install a SDK-Update with one Click. I guess it's working pretty well.

Please Adobe, built some more tools like that and write your Creative-Cloud Members (By the way #2: We have 4 Creative-Cloud Memberships) an E-Mail like that "Dear CC/Flex/FlashBuilder User, we encountered a problem with ... / we had to release a new (SDK-)Update/Patch, so please run an update with our CreativeCloudMobileAppSupportAllInOnePlugIn. One Click, and you are good to go continue creating georgeous mobile apps. Thanks, Adobe".

I know you can do it, I know that Camx's Problem and of hundreds of other users would have been possible to solve by providing a simple Update-Tool/PlugIn which is easy to install for us all, at least two days after Camx was confronted by this problem. This solution feels - sorry - a bit "unofficial" 😉

However, Thanks Adobe, really!

Cheers,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

That was my plugin for FB I'm currently working with a clients and I'm highly loaded so can't publish MacOS update for it fast. Thanks for mention about it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anton

understand! The thing is, that it is possible to create an easy update-helper (like yours) for other and repeating problems with this SDK thing 😉

Cheers Anton, keep on the good work!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'am still have the problem

I followed these iinstructions:

cd <sdk>/lib/aot/bin/ld64

mv ld64 ld64_orig

ln –s /usr/bin/ld ld64

<Build the IPA now using Flash Pro, Flash Builder or on command line>

and updated my AIR to the last beta version

but still have the same problem

I'am using Flash CC with some ANE for in-app purchase and adMob and Social

I tried downloading the mac file that uploaded but it gives me : "AccessDenied" !

what should I do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2014 Oct 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Actually i have Application loader 2.9.1 and work good, now there is an update to 3.0, do you recommended me update to that version and to be sure that is not problem with it?

very thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I downloaded AIR SDK 15: 302  I updated the miminumOSversion to 6.0

But I'm still getting the following error:

Invalid Segment Alignment - This app does not have proper segment alignment and should be rebuilt with the latest version of Xcode. Please contact Developer Technical Support if you need further assistance.

I'm using Application loader 2.9.1, Flash professional CC 2014 and AIR SDK 15: 302

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Additional Info

In Application loader no error its said your app was delievered sucessfully

But then I got an email from Apple Developer with the Invalid segment error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to set -useLegacyAOT yes in Flash Pro CC? I have a project made with Flash Pro, and I would not want to modify it to a flash builder project, but now it crashes at launch after the splash screens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep and in CS6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that CS6 can't publish apps with the iOS 7 icons that are required, which means you would be building from the command line anyway. If you're building apps that are not meant to be submitted to the App Store, and so you don't need the iOS 7 icons, you also could use an older version of AIR, that doesn't default to using the faster packager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the publishing settings there is an "enable faster packaging" option. Uncheck that and you'll be using the old packager, and you need to do that if you're using GAForFlash for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting this to help anyone who may be having similar issue with compile after upgrading to AIR 15, especially if you have 3rd part ANE extensions:

We were getting a compiler abc execution error on 3 different machines (both windows and mac) and could not compile with version 15.  After a bit of research, I was able to locate some past issues where swc files included in a project could cause this problem. Our project has 2 swc files, 1 for some sound effects, the other are just a few legacy visual assets that will soon be replaced.  Both of these had been compiled to player version 11.4.

After updating Flash Pro to utilize AIR 15 and recompile, everything worked great.

Here are the steps I took to fix this issue:

Update SWCs compiled from Flash Pro CC

1 - Download the 15.0.0.302 sdk and compiler for AIR

2 - Unzip the package onto your hard drive

3 - Locate your Flash Pro CC application folder.  You should see folders for other AIR sdks (I have AIR 13, and AIR 14)

4 - Create an AIR 15 folder on the same level as the other sdk folders. 

5 - Copy contents from unzipped AIR SDK into the AIR 15 folder you created.

6 - Open Flash Pro CC and go to Help --> Manage AIR SDK...

7 - In the SDK window, selet the + and navigate to the new AIR SDK 15 folder.

8 - Accept location and close.  You will now see AIR 15 in the AIR SDK list panel.

9 - Open your fla source files, and click publish settings.

10 - There are new options for targeting output.  Use AIR 15.x.x for iOS as the target.

11 - Check the SWC button on the left and Publish.

Something to note:  Our swc that had visual assets in it required a cert and provisioning file. Use the same one you are using for your Flashbuilder project. The other swc just contained some small mp3 sound effects and it did not ask for cert or provisioning file.  So even though you are compiling a SWC, you need to choose AIR SDK x.x.x for iOS for release compile to work in your main project compiler (In our case, Flashbuilder 4.7).

Below is the stack dump, notice the last bit about 'Compilation failed while executing : compile-abc':

Program arguments: /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/aot/bin/compile-abc/compile-abc -mtriple=armv7-apple-ios -filetype=obj -sdk /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/aot/lib/avmglue.abc -fields /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/aot/lib/air-fields.arm-air.txt -O3 -ane-symbol=MmgRbApiExtInitializer -ane-symbol=MmgRbApiExtFinalizer -ane-symbol=MmgStoreKitApiExtInitializer -ane-symbol=MmgStoreKitApiExtFinalizer -ane-symbol=MmgGoViralApiExtInitializer -ane-symbol=MmgGoViralApiExtFinalizer -ane-symbol=MmgCmApiExtInitializer -ane-symbol=MmgCmApiExtFinalizer -ane-symbol=MmgGcApiExtInitializer -ane-symbol=MmgGcApiExtFinalizer -ane-symbol=MmgPnApiExtInitializer -ane-symbol=MmgPnApiExtFinalizer -ane-symbol=FlurryExtensionInitializer -ane-symbol=FlurryExtensionFinalizer -abc-file-list=/Users/tjones_mbp/Documents/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/Jewelion/bin-release-temp/AOT/AOTBuildOutput4966758305704883133.tmp/ABCFilesList.txt /var/folders/6x/wdtwjv6j25d_yndb7m5z1pz40000gn/T/cmd4934908115265237502.tmp: line 2:  5555 Bus error: 10           "/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/aot/bin/compile-abc/compile-abc" "-mtriple=armv7-apple-ios" "-filetype=obj" "-sdk" "/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/aot/lib/avmglue.abc" "-fields" "/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/aot/lib/air-fields.arm-air.txt" "-O3" "-ane-symbol=MmgRbApiExtInitializer" "-ane-symbol=MmgRbApiExtFinalizer" "-ane-symbol=MmgStoreKitApiExtInitializer" "-ane-symbol=MmgStoreKitApiExtFinalizer" "-ane-symbol=MmgGoViralApiExtInitializer" "-ane-symbol=MmgGoViralApiExtFinalizer" "-ane-symbol=MmgCmApiExtInitializer" "-ane-symbol=MmgCmApiExtFinalizer" "-ane-symbol=MmgGcApiExtInitializer" "-ane-symbol=MmgGcApiExtFinalizer" "-ane-symbol=MmgPnApiExtInitializer" "-ane-symbol=MmgPnApiExtFinalizer" "-ane-symbol=FlurryExtensionInitializer" "-ane-symbol=FlurryExtensionFinalizer" "-abc-file-list=/Users/tjones_mbp/Documents/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/Jewelion/bin-release-temp/AOT/AOTBuildOutput4966758305704883133.tmp/ABCFilesList.txt"Compilation failed while executing : compile-abc

Hope this helps someone in the future. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steps 3, 4, and 5 shouldn't be needed. You can add the SDK from any location. I just leave mine in the downloads folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks gohloum, as mentioned above I also received a compiler exception. Will try your solution for my assets swc, though I also use like 10 3rd party swc files that would be painful to recompile / compile from source. Fingers crossed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

i need help too: i've updated everything with latest air sdk (302)

windows 8, flashbuilder 4.7, flex 4.13 and air 15.302

i still have the error "bundle not working with minimum OS version"

i tried no settings for the OS, i tried 6.0, 6.1, 7.0 etc...my app is still rejected while working perfectly deployed ad hoc

any clue ?

thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines