Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Adobe, be clear about the 64bit problem, we deserve it

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
As many others do, I think  we need an official reply from Adobe regarding the big upcoming issue (I'm obviously referring to Android Developers Blog: Get your apps ready for the 64-bit requirement ).
From my point of view I can see only three scenarios:

1) Adobe will publish Air33 with 64bit support: that would be great, that's what everyone is waiting for!

2) Adobe will negotiate with Google a time extension regarding this problem (like Unity did): this is okay but we need to be reassured that 64bit support is on the way.

3) Adobe is doing nothing and we all have a serious problem on august 1: I really hope this is not the real scenario.

However in every case, we need an official reply from Adobe because as what I have read in other thread some companies would be really in trouble if Adobe is missing the deadline.

Thanks

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to alienate your thread but I would be really, really surprised if Adobe answer to your post at this point.

Do you really believe that Adobe is not aware of this issue after so many of us pointed so many times on other threads ?

Don't think so much about what Adobe should do but what you should about with their silence ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

60342281_1076984502504210_646726653489184768_o.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I laughed hard =P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be the funniest post in this forum if it were not true

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fe4.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chrisc59802590​ Silence is really disappointing. Can you tell us a little bit about it? For better or worse, we need to respond according to the air team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines