• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Position a PopUp

Engaged ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to position a PopUp from WITHIN the PopUp?

I have a desktop app that has to deal with a user resizing the app on the screen. Most buttons and graphical elements I can move and resize to fit on the screen appropriately using an Event.RESIZE listener for the component. But my app has a ton of popUps to let a user know if there is an error, to handle account information, etc. When you create a center-positioned PopUp, it does not reposition itself as the app is resized. So when a popup hears the Event.RESIZE event, I wonder if there is a way for a popup to move itself instead of doing it from outside the PopUp using the popupmanager?

Any ideas if a PopUp can be moved from WITHIN the PopUp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Interesting Simple Solution that I found.  You can move it from within the PopUp by simply stating:

this.move(x,y);

Problem Solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting Simple Solution that I found.  You can move it from within the PopUp by simply stating:

this.move(x,y);

Problem Solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines