Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Users report app crash on startup on iPad Air 15.0.0.302

Advocate ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the latest version of my app just got approved by the Apple team 2 days ago and so far I received 2 reports that the new version just closes immediately after startup on the iPad. Unfortunately so far I have no info about iPad or iOS version. I can also see a significant drop of registrations on iOS since the new version was released, so I am a bit worried. I am unable to reproduce any issue on iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.3, iPhone5 with iOS 7 or iPad2 with iOS 7.

Did anyone receive similar user reports?

Thanks

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Bug#3686856 - ios native libraries not linked properly to use subscripting in ios 5 deployments with ANEs

Causes a crash with the Google Analytics ANE from milkman on iOS 5, I wish this was accepted as a bug

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Addendum: Happens on iPad 1 with iOS 5, I just ordered one for testing and I will report results later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bug#3686856 - ios native libraries not linked properly to use subscripting in ios 5 deployments with...

Causes a crash with the Google Analytics ANE from milkman on iOS 5, I wish this was accepted as a bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines