• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the adobe air app?!

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like the only thing I'm downloading is the installer. I downloaded the ADOBE AIR  from the ADOBE website and I do get the request to install but something goes wrong. After the program is "installed" I try to open the program through the icon on my desktop and all I get is this set up window belowrejected.png . I just bought this computer like 5 days ago so it has a ton of space.. HELP ME!! i need adobe to study!!! i have PDG GOLD 2015 and CDC GOLD programs needing this app/program

-KB

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You see the above screenshot because you are trying to run the Adobe AIR runtime which is already installed in your machine. Try launching your .air app. It should launch without any issues.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

its what pops up from the icon when I download the Adobe files from this site.. which is fool proof AND I have downloaded that same program on all my other previous devices with out any issues.. I am just going to return this specific laptop and get a different brand and this one is a freaking Dell!.. I've been fighting this laptop for days just to take some tests. I'm done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines