Highlighted

Adobe Air 32.0.0.116 killed Pandora

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrade yesterday from Air 32.0.0.89 to 32.0.0.116 Panwora on Windows 10 desktop no longer generates any sound.  Web version is ok.  Tried to find 32.0.0.089 but no longer availab le.  Running Version 1809 will all updates including 4/110 (Tuesday update)

[Moderator moved from The Lounge​ to AIRHelp​.]

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Air 32.0.0.116 killed Pandora

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrade yesterday from Air 32.0.0.89 to 32.0.0.116 Panwora on Windows 10 desktop no longer generates any sound.  Web version is ok.  Tried to find 32.0.0.089 but no longer availab le.  Running Version 1809 will all updates including 4/110 (Tuesday update)

[Moderator moved from The Lounge​ to AIRHelp​.]

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into the same exact issue.

I was able to find a page with previous versions of Adobe Air.

I uninstalled the new (broken) version, reinstalled the older (working version) and then everything worked again.

Hopefully they will fix this in the future but for now reverting to the past version seems to work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thread moved from AIRHelp. That forum is for a form of online help produced use AIR.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 0