• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 28.0.0.125 Missing required icon file.

Participant ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With AIR 28, but not in AIR 27, I receive the following missing icon error message although I have the 76x76 icon included.

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 7.06.17 AM.png

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

I solved the 'failed with exit code 4' issue by first changing my Keychain Password

If your Mac keeps asking for the login keychain password - Apple Support

And then restarting the OS.

And then followed the instructions by Adobe for creating Assets.car file as mentioned the AIR 28 release notes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go through Release Notes Flash Player 28 AIR 28  and check about including Assets.car along with swf and xml for icons to be visible.

Let us know in case of any issues.

Thanks,

Ankit | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue…. I redid the asset.car and made sure I ONLY had the icons listed in the Release notes…… (I think before I had a spotlight icon added)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case anyone else is dumb like me…. Make sure you select “Generic iOS Device” in Xcode (just like the instructions say!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please recheck if you are selecting "Generic iOS Device" as the build target in Xcode when creating Assets.car file as mentioned the AIR 28 release notes.

Thanks,

Krati

Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all the steps, but I keep getting a Build fail, with the following error:

Showing All Issues

Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 4

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign DEC985C24B077DC27BDA320897696253C6FE7CCD --entitlements /Users/Studio/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/AssetsCreator-hhucgmufmmobsnbofuldsvtjpuux/Build/Intermediates.noindex/AssetsCreator.build/Debug-iphoneos/AssetsCreator.build/AssetsCreator.app.xcent --timestamp=none /Users/Studio/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/AssetsCreator-hhucgmufmmobsnbofuldsvtjpuux/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/AssetsCreator.app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the 'failed with exit code 4' issue by first changing my Keychain Password

If your Mac keeps asking for the login keychain password - Apple Support

And then restarting the OS.

And then followed the instructions by Adobe for creating Assets.car file as mentioned the AIR 28 release notes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create your Icon file assets.car online

app ICON and Assets.car online

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines