Highlighted

[Failed to create the .itmsp] Issue with deploying .pkg to Mac App store using Transporter

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully managed to build a .pkg file following steps described in: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/posting-air-app-mac-app.html

I also double checked I have a valid bundle ID on my Apple Developer portal associated with my app.

However, I'm getting "Failed to create the .itmsp " error at the point of Transporter submission.

Appreciated for your assistance.

TOPICS
Air beta, Development, FAQ, Installation, OS, Packaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Failed to create the .itmsp] Issue with deploying .pkg to Mac App store using Transporter

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully managed to build a .pkg file following steps described in: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/posting-air-app-mac-app.html

I also double checked I have a valid bundle ID on my Apple Developer portal associated with my app.

However, I'm getting "Failed to create the .itmsp " error at the point of Transporter submission.

Appreciated for your assistance.

TOPICS
Air beta, Development, FAQ, Installation, OS, Packaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im also started having issues.

The transporter says:

Failed to create the .itmsp for 'xxx'.
The webservice returned an unexpected status code (434 inste4ad of 200).

I hvae never enoucntyered this.

WHAT TO DO ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 0
shajby82 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem today with delivering IPA file. I just tried it again and it works, so it seems there was some error on Apple side

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 0