Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ActionScript, Scene, and Camera Errors

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Recently, I had a problem with my Adobe Animate project that had to do with the scenes, my ActionScript code, and my camera. Ever since I added my buttons for the "Intro" scene, things started to get weird. I got ActionScript output errors stating my Dream and Room scenes don't exist, a lot of ActionScript #1120 errors on my Room and Dream buttons, and even my camera not working in the Room scene. I don't know why, but when I try to change some segments of my code, the errors persist. Is it because Adobe Animate updated, there are errors in the Camera functions, or even the code itself is outdated? I have no clue what's going on, and I hope to find a solution to it. Furthermore, I'm new to ActionScript so I don't know a lot about it. The code snippets were extracted from our textbook. I am also using version 24.0.3 of Adobe Animate 2024.

Here is my file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/111jUH0po1h_u4BN4b1iYCd14qw6VS_on/view?usp=sharing

With regards.

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code , Error , Other , Product issue , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello JC,

It seems like the buttons are appearing on the Intro scene when I click on the 'Intro' button from the Room scene. They should be hidden. How can I achieve this?

With regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines