• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate camera tool not properly scaling objects

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so! I have used animate for a long time and I've used the camera tool a few times but never encountered this problem. I don't really know how to explain it so I have attached the animation that includes the problem. As you can see nothing changes size apart from the characters body and eyes. I added a classic tween to the camera tool so everything zooms out but when I go into the preview display or export it, it gives me this. Someone please help!

https://youtu.be/9evdtU5gxJE 
here is what happens when exporting or previewing

https://youtu.be/e3MP-mRwxPA

here is what its supposed to look like

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this tutotial and see if it helps you.

https://youtu.be/DLWmDPiws5Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen this a few times. Nest every layer into a symbol in the root timeline; select all layers > right click > convert layers to symbol, test it again to see if that solves it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it has slightly worked, the scaling is no longer the issue (thank you so much for that tip) but now when I export or preview it strangly won't scale at all 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also keeps coming up with this warning on the output:

Warning: Filter will not render. The DisplayObject's filtered dimensions (11101, 7372) are too large to be drawn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using hi-res bitmaps? If you use effects like blurs on large images that can happen. Try vectorizing those whenever possible. Select the bitmap > right-click> vectorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines