• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC 2021 v21.0.7.42652 Auto Lip Sync Problem

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have installed Adobe Animate CC 2021 v21.0.7.42652 and the bug (where the visememes/symbols don't show up in frame picker for auto lip sync) is still there. I think followed all the steps. I drew on a blank key frame, converted to a symbol, and tried to lip sync but when i hit the frame picker, there is only one symbol. is anyone else having this problem with  Adobe Animate CC 2021 v21.0.7.42652?

TOPICS
Download and install , Error , Missing feature , Other , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaultzuy8v7z4k50x where exactly you are seeing the only one symbol ?  Inside frame picker panel or inside Lip Sync Dialog ? If Inside graphic symbol then please check no of frames inside the graphic symbol.

It could be possible that you are having only 1 frame inside the graphic symbol that is why it is showing only 1 symbol, Also check whether it is a nested symbol (suppose you have head symbol and inside that you have mouth_poses symbol, mouth poses has 5 frames and head symbol has 1 frame , then in this case on selecting head symbol only 1 frame will be visible in the frame picker panel and if you go inside the head symbol and select the mouth poses symbol all the frames of mouth_poses symbol will be visible in the frame picker panel.

And if you are facing problem in lip sync dialoge then can you please confirm whether you seeing one mouth expression for all the expressions as shown in the attached screenshot ? If yes then please check by clicking on that symbol whether visme popup is opening to set the different - different mouse poses or not  as shown in the attached screenshot.

ArvindSinghTanwar_1-1624343846189.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines