Adobe Animate CC Not Responding/Laggy

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Adobe Animate CC on Windows 10, my laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75. I just recently installed Adobe Animate to do learn and make some sprite animations. I can help but notice that my Adobe Animate is a bit laggy every time I try to import something(For example a sprite sheet). Every time I try to trace a bitmap my Adobe Animate stops responding at around 77%. All my other Creative Cloud programs run smoothly but Adobe Animate is laggy and stops responding every time i try to trace the bitmap. Is there any way to remove lag from the program? Screenshot is belowScreen shot.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018
I would try a few things- Verify system requirements: Adobe Animate CC system requirements  - Make sure that all my device drivers are updated. If your device says they are, look at the manufacturer's site to confirm.-  Restore preferences: Adobe Animate CC: Add to Wordpress - YouTube - Do a clean install of Adobe Animate: Use the CC Cleaner Tool for installation issuesIf this did not help, contact Adobe Customer Care contact-bumper Thanks,Preran

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try a few things

- Verify system requirements: Adobe Animate CC system requirements 

- Make sure that all my device drivers are updated. If your device says they are, look at the manufacturer's site to confirm.

-  Restore preferences: Adobe Animate CC: Add to Wordpress - YouTube

- Do a clean install of Adobe Animate: Use the CC Cleaner Tool for installation issues

If this did not help, contact Adobe Customer Care contact-bumper

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate doesn't run well on my computer either. It seems my computer resolution is too high, so I check to see what the best system requirements are and one of them is that the resolution needs to be 1280x1024 or under.

That is ridiculous. Computers are no longer made in that kind of resolution anymore. Your answer is far from helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is unoptimized, I have an Octa Core,  32GB de RAM, installed in a SSD, and this s hit it still lagging/not responding. DON'T BUY IT

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I found a solution. There's a miss-match between PC and software settings. 

here's what you can do: Go to settings and under Updates and Settings, use the troubleshooter. When you run the troubleshooter follow the instructions and choose adobe animate 2020 (or any other program that's giving you a hard time) use the reccommended settings and apply them and Voila! the issue is resolved. 
Thank me later.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How exactly did you get to that screen? Been having a similar issue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines