• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC( Symbols, bone tools and jpeg images)

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i found a cat image on the internet and i wanted to create an animation (Legs movement) for it using the bone tools. I Saved it as Jpeg Image and imported it into flash library.

I want to convert the cat parts (Eg. legs, body, tail) into symbols. However, when i convert it into symbols, the whole cat becomes one symbol instead of different parts of the body becoming different symbols ( Eg. body = symbol 1 , tail = symbol 2).

Can anyone help me with this ? How do i make different symbols for different body parts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Hi. You'll need to either divide up teh body into different parts before bringing it into Animate or perform a BREAK APART on the bitmap, then use the various selection tools to select and isolate each part you'd like to animate, finally creating a symbol for each.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. You'll need to either divide up teh body into different parts before bringing it into Animate or perform a BREAK APART on the bitmap, then use the various selection tools to select and isolate each part you'd like to animate, finally creating a symbol for each.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines