• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe animate shortcuts

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For adobe animate I've been trying to use the keyboard shortcuts specifically for frames F5 F7 more specifically, none of those shortcuts are working I have tried many other things like checking settings and making sure I'm selecting things correctly. Unsure of what to do. 

TOPICS
Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Guru , Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Maybe your function keys are set to something else and you need to enable them from the bios or the OS?

If you don't know how to do this, you can reassign these functions and map them to some other keys.

For example I use some single key shortcuts on the left hand:

X to convert to keyframes, Z to add frames, Alt+Z for blank keyframe and Shift+X to remove keyframes. It is much easier and more ergonomic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

You on a Mac? You have to hold down the fn key in order to use the function keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your function keys are set to something else and you need to enable them from the bios or the OS?

If you don't know how to do this, you can reassign these functions and map them to some other keys.

For example I use some single key shortcuts on the left hand:

X to convert to keyframes, Z to add frames, Alt+Z for blank keyframe and Shift+X to remove keyframes. It is much easier and more ergonomic.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You on a Mac? You have to hold down the fn key in order to use the function keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am on mac and the Fn key isnt changing anything 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was a lag now everything is working thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines