• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Warp tool changes my vector shape

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after battling with the warp tool as it was converting my vectors into raster files dropping the resolution I found out you can prevent this in the Drawing preferences panel. Unclicking "Auto convert vector to bitmap". I thought I was home free, reimported my vector, and applied the warp tool to find out As

soon as I did it modified my shape adding weird wabbles. Has anyone else experienced this?

TOPICS
Error , How to , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this version 23.0.2? Could you check by going to Help > About Animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noted. I'm trying to reproduce the problem but I don't see the issue on my end.

Animation.gif

 

Could you provide the asset that you're having problems with? You can share it via google drive or wetransfer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, yes I see the issue on this particular asset. To avoid it, you can select the shape, go to the properties panel and press the Smoothen button once to rearrange the vector points a bit. The tool should now wrap around the shape more accurately.

Mario_CR_0-1693172688449.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Mario, that certainly helped. It still modifies the shape slightly but its way better than before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that is a bug they working on that should be fixed soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to tell but the fact that clicking the art with the Asset Warp tool diesn't actually do anything the first few times might mean your artwork is scaled very small on the stage. Try scaling it up a lot more and see if that helps.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Issue does not occur for me but I disabled Bitmap conversion and now I CAN't WARP it.  how do i fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines