• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe animate wont zoom in with drawing tablet

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im farily new to adobe animate but I'v been looking for an answer to my problem. I have a new xp-pen 22 pro and have been loving it with adobe animate cc but resecntlly the rollors I have set up for the zoom and move feature arnt working proporlly. when using the roller to zoom in it dose nothing but the zoom out feature is fine and the roller for moving isnt doing anything as well. I am on the most resnt update from the time of this post and it dosnt apper to be the drawing tablet because the application is working fine with all my other apps on my computer. is there any settings in animate cc that can help me or might there be a problem with the most resent update? I should also note that this has been an on going problem for the last week or so if not longer, i'd really like some feed back on this problem is manageable but dosnt help with work flow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the right drivers, also make sure you have the latest updated version of Adobe Animate.

Also here are the adobe animate keyboard shortcuts.

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/animate-keyboard-shortcuts.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with my graphic tablet. The solution is simple:
The tablet's scroll wheel relies on the "crtl+-" and "ctrl++" shortcuts.
But in Adobe Animate, the zoom shortcuts are "ctrl+-" and "ctrl+=".
So all you have to do is go to "edit" then "keyboard shortcuts" and change the "ctrl+=" shortcut to "ctrl++".
I hope this helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for that @Man35604284v5iy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines