• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe document crashed?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was drawing a few lines (fluid brush) in adobe animate in a big file. I realized my lines were really wonky and were all jagged. When I used the free transform tool and pressed the up and down button to move my object, it was wonky and moved in the opposite direction. I restarted my computer multiple times, but it didn't help. This time I opened up a fresh document. I used the free transform tool and the fluid brush. The lines worked, and the free transform tool worked. Now, I went to my big document and tested it out. The brush was still wonky and the free transform tool worked. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - are you on the latest version 21.0.1? If not please update it to the latest. The free transform issue when in edit multiple frame mode is fixed in the latest update.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Mohan, I just realized I accidentally forgot to turn off my camera layer. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines