Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash CC Wacom pen issues.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2014 Jul 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga Ultrabook that has tablet functionality via Wacom. I have had no issue drawing within the Photoshop that I have had for months now, but when I just installed Flash CC, the tablet will not let me use the tablet pen to draw a line correctly. What it does is makes a long straight diagonal line every time I try to touch it to the screen, and then at the end of said line, it then will draw what I gesture with my hand. The problem is, its offset now to the end of the line, so it is completely unusable. It has no problem working if I were to use my finger on the touch screen instead of the pen, which is very strange.

Some things to note:

-Again, it works fine with the pen in other drawing apps like photoshop

-The issue persists with the default pen and a different brand pen that I frequently use.

-I have all my graphics drives updated

-I have the latest Wacom Feel it drivers

-I turned off all tablet settings that might interfere. Which shouldn't matter anyway if the pen works in other Adobe apps.

-I cant find a single thing online that comes anywhere close to what I need about this issue. I have no where else to turn! It seems like a Flash not being able to handle the tablet function settings.

-I am not a newbie to the Wacom functionality, so I have tried all of the obvious fixes.

Does anyone know of any fixes for this problem? I have the 30 day free trial of Flash, and I am not going to buy this if I cant get it resolved in the next month!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Jul 06, 2014 Jul 06, 2014

Hi,

This issue is reproducible on some specific devices only and is being investigated and tracked internally.Any progress on this will be conveyed.

Meanwhile if it is not a problem for you, could you please uninstall the driver for tablet and Flash(Use CC cleaner tool) and re-install the latest version of drivers from Legacy Drivers | Wacom  and also Flash Pro CC 2014 from Creative cloud. reboot the system and check if the issue happens??Because most of the times updation of the driver has helped

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Hi All,

We have been collaborating with many of you to nail down most of the issues related to various tablet drawing issues you are facing. We thank you for all the help & support you have extended to us.

We now have addressed several drawing related issues including

- various offset issues

- issues with multiple monitor configurations

- lack of mouse mode support

etc.,

in Animate CC released couple of days back.Please give it a try and let us know your feedback.

We are committed to get your drawing ex

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 157 Replies 157
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got simple solution, No need to change any display-resolution :

Start menu > Wacom Tablet > Wacom Tablet Preference File Utility. then press 'Remove' on my settings.

Its DONE!!

ohh Wait. If you get some "Windows loaders" back,

just go to in the "Wacom Prefrences"  > pen> mapping > uncheck "Windows Link".

Hope it will help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem.

I just enabled touch and reset settings and it worked.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi people. Who knows if Flash CS6 includes pressure and inclination controls for Wacom? or that's only available on Flash CC version?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've resolved the problem! just expand the tools panel and the buttons appears! That's all

Bye!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution on windows 10. I had to right click on Desktop-> Display Settings and then had to turn off custom scaling for text and apps (reset it to 100%) on the Display page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

any Wacom Sensor User! Go to "Wacom Tablet Properties">add flash if you dont have it as a separate configuration> tablet mapping>Use Windows Ink? No.>Restart ur PC> Enjoy!

tested on my Wacom One (Screenless) M Size

-SmeyFace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines