Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate 21.0.7 update is now live!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The latest update of Adobe Animate 21.0.7 is now available for you to download and install. This update contains important functional, security and stability improvements. Learn more about the update at
https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mazels!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate can't save the file correctly. 

And can't open even file saved as xfl "an error occured opening file..." 

I lost my work file. 

Please correct the bug. It seems already happened with Adobe Animate 2017-2018 versions! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem, I had a v2018 file.

It cannot open now and I already de-installed the 2018 version of Animate, because all seemed to be working fine..

I lost work on two files, that I know of now, I get the same nasty requester in both files:

One I cannot close

"AIR SDK no longer supported for Animate" (but in Dutch, my interface is still Dutch even though I tried to change it many times to English, I speak Dutch, so no biggy, just irritating.)

Only option to close the requester is: go to help. I get sent to this page:
https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/animate/kb/get-started-with-latest-airsdk.html?mv=product&mv2=an#

Then the file is not loaded at all. It was working fine yesterday with 2018..

And some other even older files are fine.. What is happening?

There was no AIR SDK in the file. It was just an animation. No interaction whatsoever.

This is a potentially MAJOR bug! And I dread to think how much work I lost.

It might fix it for now if I can reinstall version 2018, but if I can't (and right now, I can only install , who knows how many other files will refuse to open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Older files do not open at all. I may have lost a lot of work.
Some work, some don't. No telling which ones.

I had a v2018 file.

It  will not open now and I already de-installed the 2018 version of Animate, because all seemed to be working fine..

I lost work on two files, that I know of now, I get the same nasty requester in both files:

A requester I cannot close (see preview)

"AIR SDK no longer supported for Animate" (but in Dutch, my interface is still Dutch even though I tried to change it many times to English, I speak Dutch, so no biggy, just irritating.)

Only option to continue the requester is: go to help. I get sent to this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/animate/kb/get-started-with-latest-airsdk.html?mv=product&mv2=an#

Then the file is not loaded at all. I get asked to create a new file.

It was working fine yesterday with 2018..

And some other even older files are fine.. What is happening?

There was no AIR SDK in the file. It was just an animation. No interaction whatsoever.

This is a potentially MAJOR bug! And I dread to think how much work I lost.

It might fix it for now if I can only reinstall version 2018, but if I can't (and right now, I can only install , who knows how many other files will refuse to open.
I am in the middle of a time-sensitive production and there is months of work in these files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Looks like the Publish Target is set to AIR in your file and AIR SDK is needed to open such file. We used to package AIR SDK with Animate in 2018 but it has been removed later on and hence this dialog. File should get opened if you add the SDK by following the steps described in https://helpx.adobe.com/nl/animate/kb/get-started-with-latest-airsdk.html  

However, could you please share one of the fla file with which you are facing this issue for us to validate from our side?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer!
I'll try that, but I cannot share the file right now as the project is
still being created and is under embargo.

I still don't really understand how the publish target could be set to AIR
SDK, since I only ever used it (succesfully) to export to PNG.
Is this something that happens if you hit ctrl-enter at some point? That
used to be the shortcut back in the day and I may have done that at some
moment trying to play back the file (which is just enter)

Another thing that might help me is to put older versions of Animate in CC
to install again.
Any chance of that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you work at adobe. Can you give me a way to share the file only with you?

Then I can share the file if you can guarantee it will not leak.

There might be a way, I am new to the forums, never had much trouble until lately.

And I would very much like to see this resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - yes, please send it to me at mohanraj@adobe.com 

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just sent a wetransfer link to you!
I am having some trouble with the instructions on the page you sent me.
I can download the SDK, but then it stops, no idea where to extract it..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Small update that might help someone in the same position (but not me, alas)

Importing the fla gives me the sound that was in the timeline.

So if that was a thing for you, you can still recover that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Thanks for sharing the file and it turned out that the publish target is set to AIR for Desktop hence it expects the SDK to present. You can extract it on any location and browse to the location in Manage AIR SDK dialog. Once done, you will be able to open the file without any issues.

Thanks!

Mohan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an animator been working on After effects. I was really concerned about the grading feature introduced earlier in 2020. I  found it a little difficult to handle because it took so much time handling, but as I dig into the new feature introduced in 2021 I am amazed to know that it really worked out for me. Working for a reputable [link removed by moderator] company makes you do work on top quality and with no compromise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

It is not updating and I cannot downgrade it since last version 21.0.7 is on. I also tried to complete uninstall and reinstall it but it does not let me to do it as well.  Any advice please?  My error code at the upgrade is 198. IEven this error is not mentioned in Adobe Errors..or maybe I missed it..

Find yourself as early as possible and keep following your dreams!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate 21.0.7.

Objects are often misplaced when using the keyboard to move them.

The object will run to other coordinates, and move 1 object and other objects will also jump.

ydwt.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to request changes or new features to Adobe Animate. Here you go.

https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?BPY8J4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do you added button to downgrade to animate 2018?
Or maybe you know how to install animate 2018 back? Or to transfer it from old pc to new one? Im getting message that AAM is damaged, but i cant find any link to download it or animate 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot wait for that 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well after a couple of months of use, I love the new changes (updates). Everything has worked great, at least for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm enetering my 2nd year filmmaking course with Lancaster University and BSOA, where animation is going to focus high this semester, the new updated Ae book with its lessons will prove very useful for me very soon, I've already started the tutorials so I start of on the front foot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines