• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate cc canvas (load file from 50n number)

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys, it is possible that I can control any other timeline from another file like I have two html5 canvas files slide_1 and Slide_2 so if I click the button from slide one then load slide_2 and play from frame number 50 please helpScreenshot 02-26-2022 13.43.29.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you can't control an already opened web page from another web page.

that said, why open two different web pages instead of opening, what appears to be, another web page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project is for iPad and  when I swipe next slide 1 so I want to load slide _2 and when I swipe left so I want to load slide _1 and play from 50 frames because I don't need to start from frame 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the only benefit to opening new windows is to minimize the load size of your app.  the downside is a delay in loading the other webpages/slides and loss of flexibility/control.  ie, use movieclip for each slide and position them dynamically (when needed). ie,

position the current slide on stage,

if there's a next slide, position it to the right of the stage

if there's a previous slide, position it to the left of the stage

after swiping, update the above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines