Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate cc lagging while drawing using brush

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is rakib 

I am using adobe animate cc for animation I recently notice adobe animate cc lagging while I drawing something using brush . But in photosho is is super fine. I notice when I click brush and paint and release click the line is automatically smooth . real time preview is not working there is a lag . 

I am using hp z4g4 tower 32gb ram quadro rtx 4000 gfx with latest driver. 

kindly help me any one . kindly see this .

2022-02-20 07-39-56-Segment 1.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The smoothing is processed after the line is drawn. This may not be ideal - but is how it functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running two MacBook pros one Big Sur the other Monterey and not experiencing this issue with the same settings you have. I'm not familiar with your system specs but I would think it's enough to get you to draw smoothly. Are you using a drawing tablet or pen display by any chance? If so is the driver for said device updated also?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try messing with your smoothing settings. Looks like you have them set to 0. Also if you're using a drawing tablet, make sure you have the correct drivers for your system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines