• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate cc "filter will not render" problem

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem with animate cc, my blurred background is not properly being rendered when I test run my background without any animation it keeps outputing ("Warning: filter will not render. The displayObject's filtered Dimentions are too large to be drawn")

I changed the hardware acceleration between the three option none, direct and GPU but it's still not working. The problem only comes up when I test run it in swf, when im working on the project the blurred asset is perfectly fine 

Is there something I'm missing? I need heeeeeelp!!!!

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Yeah, there is a limit as to how large the pixel dimensions of an object can be to render.

It may be 2880 px or larger now, but this is the cause of your issues.

If you only use a portion of a large pan, that is zoomed in, just duplicate and crop.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @n. tilcheff  I understand I fixed the proplem, I had movie clips inside a movie clip I had to break those down, that fixed the problem but i still have a problem when i zoom in but you're right i might have to crop, Thanks!!!!

Hi mate,

Yeah, there is a limit as to how large the pixel dimensions of an object can be to render.

If you only use a portion of a large pan, that is zoomed in, just duplicate and crop.

By @n. tilcheff

Hi mate,

By @n. tilcheff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines