• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Animate cc] Stroke, shape Break Apart mode problem..!

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I drew stroke, shape but they turn into Object while the Object Mode had been disable (turn off).

Sometime I draw stroke (break apart mode), it's ok... but when I switch to draw a shape, it's turn into Object automatically (Obj Mode button is still off).

Is that Adobe bugs or what?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.. I'm new on An too. However, it appears that the stroke and fill can be separated depending on what part you click on. If you click on the fill only the fill responds. Likewise the stroke can be moved and adjusted separately. So if you want both, box them with the selection tool and they move together. They can also be converted to a symbol and move together. That's all I'm going to say for now, before someone tells me to shut my newbie mouth and listen..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that you understand my problem.

I drew a stroke, shape (w/o fill) but sometime they turn into Object automatically (Obj Mode had been off), and I have to click Break Apart every time.

Thanks anyway,,!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, new here, I know im kinda late, but I know the problem, select the brush tool and in the tool tab at the top, theres a  button that says  "object drawing mode" (the first one, looks like the mask symbol) it seems it turned on by itself

Ill leave this here for anyone having this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines