• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate January update 22.0.3: Library updates, product fixes and stability improvements

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The latest Adobe Animate update is now available for you to install. This update has the following:

- Library Updates

- Product fixes

- Stability Improvements

Adobe highly recommends updating to the latest version.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! Once I installed this update, I could not hear any sound coming from streaming audio on the timeline. It completely breaks audio in Animate. I tried this on 3 separate macs running Monterey and had the same problem. I've reverted to 22.0.2 and the problem was gone. Please fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same exact issue. Audio will not play at all in Animate, not even in the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I reverted to 22.0.2 and that also fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@doogtoons @Taylor22751652xqlo @default4mm4opu1llt8 We are looking into this and trying to get more details. Will let you know as soon as there is an update on this.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @doogtoons @default4mm4opu1llt8 @Taylor22751652xqlo @Nicktendo28 Just want to let you all know that the sound not playing in Library and Timeline panel on Mac OS 11 and Mac OS 12 is fixed in the Animate update v22.0.4 released today. Please update your copy of Animate to the latest to avail the fix. Thank you for your patient.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a no sound issue with 22.0.3   Downgrade to 22.0.2 until a fix the sound until adobe fixes the bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good news! They have an even newer version you can download currently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines