Exit

Animate - "Export Cancelled!"

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brian5E8B_0-1657794686228.png

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Exporting video has been working fine, have made no changes but suddenly the export gets to about 40% then craps out with the message "Export Cancelled!"

No further explanation or options.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add, these are the export settings (very standard, nothing odd there):

Brian5E8B_0-1657795271393.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a bug. How long is your project? Any chance you could share the file with us via Google Drive to take a look?

If it keeps failing try to export a PNG sequence as a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have experienced a similar issue with the Asset Warp Tool and found out it's because my document was simply too complicated to export. I was using a layer filter effect the Asset Warp object was on and it applied the filter to each keyframe which proved too CPU intensive even on my M1! 
The solution was to nest the animation and apply the filter to the parent symbol.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a good idea, UnderscoreKeyframer, thank you.

I was thinking it was a RAM problem because it starts to export but then craps out halfway through.

Nesting is a solution I will look at. I also experimented with breaking the animation into smaller sections, although this adds a pain when I'm manipulating a bunch of shorter clips in Premiere.

Thanks for the idea. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this happen with all the files or just the ones using Warping? Can you please share the file with your system configuration details? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines