• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio level too low

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So maybe it is the camera, it's essentially a go-pro, but even when I plug my rode mic into the computer I still have to basically shout to register audio, talking at normal volume with the mic in front of my mouth still barely registers.  Anybody can help?

TOPICS
Error , Other , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain how Adobe Animate is relevant to your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying the lip sync through audio input but when I record the audio hardly comes through but the video is fine when its the camera and when I add the Rode mic it nothing changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well then, have you tried checking the microphone input level in other programs so you can figure out where exactly the problem is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines