• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not playing in timeline

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this weird bug where my audio is not playing on my timeline, I'm running on action script 3.0 and its set to stream, audio can be heard when tested and in swf movie form, i just cant hear it in the timeline

TOPICS
Missing feature , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

If your audio is set to Stream and you still can't hear it - can you give us the spec on your actual audio file? Sample rate and bit depth is what you need to pay attention to.
Generally, when using WAV or AIFF files, it's best to use 16-22 kHz mono sounds (stereo uses twice as much data as mono), but Animate can import either 8- or 16-bit sounds at sample rates of 11, 22, or 44 kHz.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Had the same issue, and the problem was not the sound sync was not set to Stream or the Khz value.

I accidentaly muted my audio.

The default shortcut to unmute it is Ctrl+Alt+M, or click on Control button on the main toolbar and make sure the option Mute sounds is not enabled. Thank you everyone for providing solutions!

Andreas26842015wdgx_0-1668447018431.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue, and the problem was not the sound sync was not set to Stream or the Khz value.

I accidentaly muted my audio.

The default shortcut to unmute it is Ctrl+Alt+M, or click on Control button on the main toolbar and make sure the option Mute sounds is not enabled. Thank you everyone for providing solutions!

Andreas26842015wdgx_0-1668447018431.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Arbiter267, thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines