Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Banner Ad quality issues

New Here ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I created Banner Ads for a client. The workflow was creating them first in Illustrator and importing the files into Animate. Exact same specifications. 

Now I exported them and the html is super crispy on my MacBook Screen. But on the clients screen (I am sure their monitors have no high resolution) the fonts in general and the font in the Logo (wich is a png file) seem to be pixelated. I already set the Publishing-settings to the highest standart. What could be the issue here. The client sent us his test-link and commented, that it's still bad. However if I open the link, it looks perfectly fine.

Is it just a resolution related problem? Please help 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed your fonts by using web fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no "fonts" in the Animate file because I transformed them into pixel-objects in illustrator, where they are crispy as well as in Animate when I animate them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

convert your bitmaps to vectors in animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You need to make sure that the source bitmap files have a bigger resolution than the scaled resolution of the instances that you have on stage.

image.png

Also, make sure that you're excluding vector assets from the texture generation in the Publish Settings if performance isn't a big deal in your banner.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JC,

my Sourcefile and the elements on it are like 2 times as big as they are on the final banner. Maybe I have some loss of quality due to compressing? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, convert to vector.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. Good.

Maybe 2x won't be enough. What happens if they are like 3x or 4x?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines