• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen when saving video

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, so I'm very new to animation software and I'm not sure what I did wrong. I have a very short 16 second animation with little audio. Video over which animation is drawn. When I try to save the file in video format, a black screen is saved and the following text appears in the output line: WARNING. This movie uses features that are not supported in Flash Player 30. Cutout=cutout1, layer=Layer1, frame=1: Warning! H.264 video will not be published. I have already tried all the options and save settings, but the error still remains. Can I ask someone to save my file as a video and then send the video to me? Or help to eliminate the error, but it seems to me that it is no longer possible to eliminate it 🙂

TOPICS
Error , Import and export , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

start your sound on frame 2.

if that fails, how you publishing your video?  eg, file>export>export video/media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the video was saved, but there is only animation on a black background. There is no video itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is your video on a main timeline (it has to be for video export), or in a video component (which won't work) or on a movieclip timeline (which won't work)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Animate can't export embedded MP4s. Imported video files will not be included in the export, it's for working purposes only. If you need to export the video with the animation on top you will have to composite them on a video editing software like Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the export as video options is one that says Ignore stage color (generate alpha channel). You would use that option to export a video that has your animation on top of a transparent background. You then take that video and your original background video, into Premiere or After Effects. Put the animation on top of the video, and export both to a single file.

If you do have access to After Effects, you can import the FLA, and do all of the video exporting in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines