• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurred image in Animate png

Participant ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I'm trying to get a project together for my students quickly. They are blazing through my first project. I used firefly to generate a car graphic quickly. Took it into photoshop to remove background and scale it down, then exported as png's. resolotion was 300 in photoshop. Now I import into animate cc and the imgae is blurry as heck. Here's link to the file. Can anyone tell me why? ps, the cars are small. 

TOPICS
ActionScript , How to , Import and export , Performance , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if it's not. Here a link to the google drive. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KysPXHcpmZusepB5j1GUZhWRclMiU3-q?usp=sharing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the image in ps will look the same in animate if there's no scaling.

ie, scale all you want in ps. save.

open the saved image in ps

it should look the same as the same image imported into animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

holy cow.  i withdraw my criticism.

i see this:

kglad_0-1714656704269.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I took the giant images you guys are seeing and scaled them down so my students didn't have to waste time in animate cc scaling down all four cars. They already know how to scale. What I did was I open the large images in photoshop, scaled down to the size I need it to be for animate, then exported the PNG's. All done at 300 resolution dpi. Then "import to stage" in animate. Thanks you guys for brainstorming. I feel like this should not be this big an issue in Animate haha. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines