• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bone rig moving by itself

Engaged ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so i'm noticing a problem i've always had with the bone tool is popping up again. As you can see in the video I've not moved any parts of the right yet just by using frame picker to pick a different frame for one of the objects, it causes the whole rig to sway slightly, like a leaf in the wind. What is causing this and how do i stop it? Also, I've recently upgraded laptops to a model with double the processing power, double the ram and an upgraded video card and adobe animate is still lagging as much as ever. What kind of crazy specs do i need to make this run right?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as for the video card, I actually found my new one is roughly the same power as the old one, Ran some tests and think that might be the lagging issue. But would still like to know about the movements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That certainly is annoying! It looks like there's an anti-alisaing issue with Animate and/or your video card/RAM. It's as if when playback reaches those keyframes, it's trying to render the artwork and having trouble. What version of Windows are you running, how much RAM, video card specs, etc?
What happenes if in Animate you change your view settings? Go to View > Preview Mode > Fast

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

16 gig ram

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 1992 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

2 gpu or graphics card = Radeon 530 series and Intel UHD graphics 620

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried fast preview mode btw, it made everything grainy like it'd been drawn with ms paint. 

Also, while I have you, I've noticed that the camera tool is working but when i click to move the camera frame it waits until I let it go before it takes its place. Not sure if i worded that right, but basically i cant hold the frame and move it around to get the perfect angle. I have to keep guessing and clicking where i think it should be. Any info on that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, fast mode removes anti-aliasing to help your projects playback inside Animate if needed. It's in indicative of the final render.
As for the Camera tool not updating on the fly - I suspect that's a RAM/OS issue on your end. You may simply not have a fast enough machine to do what you are trying to do when using the Camewra tool. Does it work better of all layers are in Fast preview mode or converted to outlines?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines