• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breakpoint not set; No executable code

Contributor ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I am finding in Flash Pro CS6 that when I place a breakpoint in a .as file in the IDE, Flash Pro will often report "Breakpoint not set; No executable code" and the breakpoint will not work. I'm not setting the breakpoints on braces or anything, this problem occurs with any line of code. Occasionally a breakpoint will work a few times and then stop working without any input on my part. Obviously this makes debugging a nightmare.

I am working with AIR 3.9 if that makes any difference. Any thoughts/tips?

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just 2, one is AIR 4.0 has been out, upgrade time! Two is I often get breakpoint issues but the console warns me why; I forgot to save the AS file so it tells me there's no code on that line and the breakpoint can fail. Otherwise, always working consistently for me.. Are you updating your FlashPlayerDebugger.exe (etc) executables as you update AIR and Flash Player versions?

Trace your runtimeVersion, verify you're debugging using the correct version you expect.

fail.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines