• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush size icon is missing in Animate

Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the brush tool in animate and there is no icon displaying the size of the brush when I hover over the canvas. The only what to tell whether the brush is the correct size is to paint and under and adjust the size. This has to be a setting that I've turned off correct? Any idea where this might be?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True, there is no visual real-time feedback that displays what size brush you currently have, unfortunately. I agree this would help eliminate the trial and error of selecting brush sizes and then having to draw something to see if it's what you want. But until enough users submit this as a wish list item for the engineers to incorporate it, you can save the brush size as a preset using the Properties Panel.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a brush tool selected, when you use the brush size slider in Properties panel, you will see the cursor change size as you move the slider. Yes, it will disappear once the slider is released but it's at least something.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working in the properties of the brush tool? They moved everything you adjust to the properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the properties panel, turn off pressure, and it will preview the size of the brush.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 11.39.09 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the button with the blue outline in my post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines