• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install my app on IPAD (freeze at “installing”)

Contributor ,
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've created an AS3 app with Adobe Flash CC. I'm using AIR 3.9.

It works great on android devices but when I've created an .ipa file and transfer it to my Ipad (with IO7), my app is visible but freeze on "installing" (nothing's happening.)

Do you know what could be the problem ?

Thank you very much for your answers,

EDIT : I'm using the ALPACA Source engine (Infos here)

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2013 Dec 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen many people get stuck on this and most came back after they went to Apple provisioning and re-created the apps credentials (mobileprovision, app id and required toggles, even worst case their actual distribution cert). After that the app installs fine.

I'd recommend starting with the simple, regenerate the mobileprovision and try again. Make sure it matches the type of cert you want, distribution or development. If it uses services like APNS then make sure the app ID is not a wildcard. Etc..

If that doesn't work, consider your other certs (APNS if used, etc), distribution/development cert..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines