• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't start work in Animate

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just installed Animate (trial). After launching the program tries to automatically open something in new window. Unfortunately the process constantly restarts preventing me from using the program. All I can see is window with loading circle (screenshot below) which closes after a 2-3 seconds and then pops up again. And again. And again...

default22662418f4wtl6_0-1642198170017.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your os?

did you install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm guessing this is Windows based on the scroll bar design. I'd either reinstall or turn off any antivirus/malware you have running and test again.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines