• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing the stage colour to different colours for different scenes of my animation

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am working in adobe animate cc and I am struggle to fill in my background with the fill bucket tool. I know how to change the stage colour but because I have a couple scenes in my animation that require different solid colour backgrounds I would need different stage colours but I'm not sure how to do that. Changing the stage colour keeps it the same colour for the entire animation. Does anyone know how to change the stage colour at different sections ? Thanks!

Bili

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a background object.  (ie, draw a stage sized rectangle (or rectangles) at your lowest layer and fill it.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Thank you so much ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines