Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Circle interpolation

New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,
I am a beginner. I would like to make animated circles like in this video of After Effects (interpolation, speed, etc.):

(72) How to Create Looping Loading Circle Animations in Adobe After Effects | Tutorial - YouTube

Can you give me some advice for Animate (commands, etc.) to help me?
Thank you so much.
Best regards.
Mara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's probably easiest to do by using the timeline.

draw a circle with a center transform point and erase part or the arc. then use a tween of the rotation property.

repeat for each arc desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply!
I have tried in the last days to realize frame by frame the movement of the arc that rotates and works, but if I want to change the speed, accelerate or slow down, not having used an interpolation, I have to practically redo everything.
I am looking for a solution that allows me to easily manage automatisms. But with classical interpolation for example, I put the reference points A, B, .. hooked, but I don’t know how to enforce the "movement guide", automatism finds a different way from what I want. So it doesn’t revolve around the desired center. I also thought about the masks, but I have the same problem of rotating around a center.
I’m learning Animate right now to animate logos, so very geometric shapes. I wonder if Animate is the right software, if not Logomotion or something..
Thanks for some advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't use frame-by-frame animation. use a tween so speedvis determined by the number of frames in the tween span (and the frame rate)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, I try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

keep us updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,Is that what you're saying?

This effect can be achieved by using a mask

Circle-interpolation.gif

1. Let's first draw a wireframe circle and delete half of it.

微信图片_20230516164132.png

2.Create a new layer (mask layer), draw a circle, delete half of it, and ensure that the center points of the circle and the wireframe circle are consistent,

3.Rotate the semicircle so that half of the animation comes out,

微信图片_20230516164113.png

4.Then, by doing the same, the other half of the circle box will be animated, and a perfect animation will be created. You can modify the acceleration and deceleration at will

微信图片_20230516164141.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines