• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupted Project

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently worked on a project for three weeks that I saved at least 30 times. Of course the day I finish it, I was tired so I thought I would upload it tomorrow. When I went to go upload it this morning, the file was corrupted (COULD NOT LOAD SCENE INTO MEMORY. YOUR DOCUMENT MAY BE DAMAGED). Seriously?! Did this have to happen at the very end of it all? I am very dim witted when it comes to technology, I only know how to draw and animate. I still tried a bunch of things and tried to fix the problem, but it's hopeless. Thinking of canceling my subscription to Adobe cause it's just too damn risky. Every time I start a new project, something different happens; I don't understand it. Last time when I went to import a short animation that I made, it wouldn't import the audio with it, dispite it being fine in my timeline. I want to start a huge new project, but I'm petrified something's gonna go wrong when I'm so far into it. My experience with Adobe Animate has been horrendous, I am really considering canceling it and trying a different software. I am both livid and disappointed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

learn to save your flas with increasing version number appended. periodically close and reopen  the latest version to make sure it's not corrupted.

and with your current corrupted fla:

rename to a rar

repair with winrar

rename repaired rar to a fla

test repaired fla 

<moved from using the community >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and it's still corrupted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you have auto-recovery enabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

open AutoRecoverFilenames.txt* and see if there was a saved file and, if so, check the folder location listed

win: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\<animate version>\en_US\Configuration

mac: Users/<username>/Application Support/Adobe/<animate/flash version>/en_US/Configuration/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines