• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create motion between 3 frames (framePicker)

Participant ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community!
I have a symbol with 3 keyframes.
When im on Scene 1, im trying to figure out how to create motion between thos 3 frames,

The problem is that, i see only a frame on the screen untill the other one come this , i want to make a motion that will connect them? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mXBEW7e8xY

TOPICS
Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may or may not be able to have animate do that with a motion or classic or shape tween (depending on what's in those keyframes).

but you can always create your own transition by making the between frames all keyframes and creating your own transition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how come the guy in the attached link did exactly the same and it seems like the man turning aside, like his whole body angle is changing, not jumping from one frame to another but theres is a flow there (He also moves from the right screen to the left but i dont care about this action)?
(I press forward in the middle of the video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BQhsU72Y4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because you must not have re-created his tween correctly.  how you did that, i can't see.  in fact, it's easy to mess up the motion and classic tweens.

only the shape tween is pretty much idiot-proof:  add a shape (or shapes) to the first frame, add a shape (or shapes) to another keyframe > right click in between the two keyframes > click create shape tween.

and i can tell you how to create a motion or classic tween that never fails, but you have to follow directions and the video is likely the same (ie, motion or classic and you have to follow the steps).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, this is how i do it the right way? (after you were so kind and answer me in both of the threads!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-gQrsMZ794

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm can't tell if that's doing what you want or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines