• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

create stopwatch in HTML5 canvas

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys. I'm struggling with my project in adobe animate, I need to make a stopwatch. And I need some point of the time to be noted or called or recorded. I have no clue how to make it. I just found several answers about countdown timers and don't understand it. I'm new to adobe animate canvas. would anyone please help me? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you asking for this to be down for you, or do you have specific questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your response, I want to ask about how to make a stopwatch in adobe animate html5 canvas, I wish I can have the guideline and the script for this. I really need this for my experiment simulation that I create using adobe animate. thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for the benefit of others, as mentioned in my reply to your private message, if you want me to code this for your, i will charge you.  if you want me (and possibly others) to help you with problems you encounter when trying this on your own, you can be helped for free via the adobe forums.

to best utilize coding help via the forums, you should use relatively small snippets of code (eg, less than 20 lines) and explain what you're trying to accomplish with the snippet and what problem you're seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, thank you I see. I'm a newbie in this forum and don't know how it works. Thank you for your help and guidance. I'll try to find it first and effort it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sounds good.

you can get lots of free help if you just put some effort in to your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines