• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating an ipa

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create an ipa file using animate. In the process, I am asked for its Apple app certificate. So, do I have to create a certificate for my ipa before I create the ipa?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple has a set of certificates and processes for developers to even test their apps - so yes, you must have a cert. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I created a certificate in my apple account. It appeared in my keychain tagged 'This certificate was signed by an unknown authority'. I chose its p12 in animate, but when I tried to publish it, I got the error that the certificate had expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines