• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Lines

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my Flash to Animate and have had a problem with drawing lines with the brush tool. I have looked around to find a solution but I can't find anyone else that has had this problem. When I draw lines with the brush tool they get deleted immediately and it is extremely frustrating and is slowing down my work immensely. If anyone knows a solution I would be greatly appreciative!!

Thank You!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

I talked to Adobe, something was corrupt when I downloaded it. I'm not sure how but they fixed it and I dont think there was any other way to fix it. But thank you for replying I appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using a tablet to draw?  or a mouse to draw? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a intuos tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try updating your tablet's drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only things I can think of that would cause your brush strokes to "delete" after releasing the cursor are:

• You are painting with the same color as the background.
  • You have a Paint brush sub-selection tool set to "Paint Inside" or "Paint Behind" or something.
  • You are painting on a layer set to Outline mode (which I doubt because you'd see at least the outline of what you are painting).

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I talked to Adobe, something was corrupt when I downloaded it. I'm not sure how but they fixed it and I dont think there was any other way to fix it. But thank you for replying I appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines