• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doodling/Drawling line error in ActionScript 2

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, I'm just having trouble here with the painting/drawing lines mode function. Whenever I start testing my bulit Shockwave Flash format from my FLA project, at first when I press the doodle button, I cannot draw/doodle lines in the canvas. But if I click and switch to another tool such as text or paint bucket mode and after that I don't anything in the canvas, I go back to paint/drawling lines mode by pressing the doodle button and I still cannot doodle/draw lines in the canvas. I have to click and switch to another tool and do something in the canvas in order to switch back to doodle/draw lines mode and start drawling lines.

But if I do that, I can draw lines, but the problem here is that whenever I feel like I wanna mouse up/stop drawing lines, the mouse up function doesn't let me switch its drawing mode flag state to false. Which means I draw lines forever without stopping unless I click and switch onto another tool. Then I can stop drawing lines, but not for long. Again if I do something in the canvas, then switch back to doodling/drawling lines mode, I can draw lines, but cannot stop drawling lines whenever I feel like mouse up unless I switch to another tool that is the opposite of doodle.

The correction here should be:

Whenever I start testing my bulit Shockwave Flash format from my FLA project, at first when I press the doodle button, I should start drawing lines and if I want to stop drawling lines, I can mouse up and the drawing mode switches its flag state to false. If I switch to another tool that is the opposite of doodle, If I don't want to insert text or paint splash/bucket, I can switch back to doodling and I should start drawing lines and if I want to stop drawling lines, I can mouse up and the drawing mode switches its flag state to false. Otherwise if I do want to insert text or paint splash/bucket, I can switch to another tool from doodling and start doing something in the canvas and if I want to switch back to doodling once again, I again click on the doodle button tool and I should start drawing lines and if I want to stop drawling lines, I can mouse up and the drawing mode switches its flag state to false.Here's the link to my code here, and also this is the actions panel/timeline version of the ActionSc...

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?