• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic textArea with WebFont not Export html5

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Canvas FLA, i try to use Dynamic textArea with WebFont. but when i try to run the file nothing happens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

I reinstall the Animate, and the problem disappear

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Some web fonts can't be previewed locally. Try publishing the files on a server and check.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the FLA dont export the file to HTML. its not going to HTML.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a dynamic text box created with the text tool or are you creating the text with JS? If you remove the text the file publish ok?

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I going to assume "exactly" means "If you remove the text the file publish ok" 🙂

Try testing the file without use the webfont reference. If the file publishes ok maybe is a problem with the font. If the file doesn't publish even without the webfont reference maybe you have an error in the code.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i remove the textArea its publish. when i add "regular" font (that not came from webFont) its publish. the problem its only on WebFonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of webfont are you using? TypeKit? Are you using a dynamic text box created with the text tool or are you creating the text with JS?

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Fonts + TypeKit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you try with one kind of webfont first for try to isolate the possible problem. Also, here you can see the instructions for use webfonts with CreateJS: EaselJS Tutorial: Fonts

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know to use web fonts with createjs. I want to know i that bug haopend only for me? Or if its for every one that install the last version of Animte CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then maybe the easiest way is publish here the fla file for someone can test it. Web fonts work fine for me with the last version of Animate.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I try to reinstall the Animate i hope its resolve that bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reinstall the Animate, and the problem disappear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines