• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eval Script error folder?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I hope someone can explain this to me, I got a folder on my desktop after using animate called EvalScript error temp

I have never had this happen and I am not sure why it happened, I scanned it with my virus protection to be sure it was safe and from adobe and it was. Why did this happen? what does it mean?

Also it had two Json files in it that I chose not to click on.

TOPICS
Error , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's in it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

two json files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already deleted it so im unsure the names, but it was two json files I did not click on either of them, the only other program I had running was a art program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible can you explain why this happened or what might have caused this to ensure I do not cause any more issues with my adobe programs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would need to see the contents of those json files..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

This error is probably related to Adobe's Common Extensibility Platform (CEP). It means that something went wrong with some first or third-party extension.

So I don't think you need to worry about it.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay! thank you so much, If it happens again should I be concerned? And by extension do you mind clarifying if possible, If not no worries thank you for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean those extensions that we can download from the Adobe's official marketplace or from third-party sources.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh I did not even know that was a feature, Thank you! I did not have any installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines